• Extremely small, lightweight.
• Support for tanks with up to 8 compartments using 2-wire overfill and retain sensors.
• Detects and communicates the sensor status and overall unit’s “permissive to load” (the tanker)
status to a loading rack monitor via its socket outputs.
• 2 relay contacts one I.S. and one NON I.S.
• Diagnostic capabilities with optic rack monitors.
• Low power indication.
• Relay outputs can connect directly to a pump, control valve, alarm etc.
• Can replace Liquip’s MPP102 mini monitor. Contact Liquip for change out procedure. (Doc No. P 59132).
• For a full list of features please contact Liquip for a copy of the ROM III IOM (Doc No. H53265PAL).
FM, ATEX and IECEx (zone 2).
Input Voltage range
9V to 30 VDC.
Input Voltage Fuse
Max. 0.5A, slow blow, located in safe zone.
Ambient Operating Temperature
-40ºC to +70ºC.
Max Surface Temperature
Non I.S. Relay (TB1) Voltage
Non I.S. Relay (TB1) Relay Current
I.S. AUX Out (TB4) Voltage
I.S. AUX Out (TB4) Current
Aluminium housing enclosure with a windowed cover.
4 x 7/16" mounting holes using 4 x 8mm bolts.
LIQ3308-LIQ: ROM III OBM
LIQ3308-LIQZ: Kit comprises of ROM III OBM + 1910A terminator
Probes: LDP202 Aluminium and Stainless Steel Series.
EAC201: Earth Assurance Clamp.
JB100: Junction Box.
LIQ1910A: ROM terminator probe