LIQ3308-LIQ: ROM III OBM
LIQ3308-LIQZ: Kit comprises of ROM III OBM + 1910A terminator
Liquip offers an extremely small and lightweight on board overfill
protection monitor or an integrated overfill and retained product
Liquip’s ROM III series of monitors provide real world safeguarding
against costly overfills every day. These monitors are designed and
manufactured to deliver years of high performance, even under the
These monitors can be used to provide fuel overfill monitoring in a
single compartment road tanker/storage tank or to provide a dedicated earth assurance device for use at a terminal.
The ROM III monitor detects and communicates a pending overfill
condition to a loading rack control monitor, and signals which tank
compartment is overfilled.
The ROM III monitor (3308R-LIQ) can also detect and communicate a retain condition to a loading rack control monitor. This control system will enable a tank truck/trailer to load at API optic, thermistor or float petroleum loading rack monitors while using only two wire optic sensors. If all of the optic sensors do not detect any liquids, the monitor provides the necessary signal information to the appropriate API sockets to enable loading of the tank trailer truck.
The ROM III Onboard Monitor has been designed for use with any Liquip 2-Wire Overfill Sensors.
• Extremely small, lightweight.
• Support for tanks with up to 8 compartments using 2-wire overfill and retain sensors.
• Detects and communicates the sensor status and overall unit’s “permissive to load” (the tanker)
status to a loading rack monitor via its socket outputs.
• 2 relay contacts one I.S. and one NON I.S.
• Diagnostic capabilities with optic rack monitors.
• Low power indication.
• Relay outputs can connect directly to a pump, control valve, alarm etc.
• Can replace Liquip’s MPP102 mini monitor. Contact Liquip for change out procedure. (Doc No. P 59132).
• For a full list of features please contact Liquip for a copy of the ROM III IOM (Doc No. H53265PAL).