- Complies with AS2809 - Vehicle Rollover Device.
- Solid state 3 axis accelerometer.
- The device will not be activated at less than 45° to the vertical.
- Inbuilt filter prevents accidental shutdowns by rejecting any readings that would not result in a rollover e.g. bumps.
- Resistant to power surges.
- Integrated hinge and indicator lights for easy in situ testing.
- Suitable for 12V or 24V systems.
- 2 metres of colour coded cable for ease of installation.
- Can also be used to operate a Liquip engine strangler to ensure the vehicle engine stops.
- Made to handle Australia's harsh operation conditions.
- Made in Australia.
Operating voltage range
9V to 32V DC, 1.5W maximum.
Operating temperature range
-20°C to +60°C.
Ingress Protection Rating
Contact current rating
- 10A DC switching current (NOHP to 0V).
- 0.15A DC switching current (NO/NC to COM).
RS400: Liquip Rollover Sensor.
RS400-12MZ: Liquip rollover sensor and Baxter 12v battery isolation switch (kit).
RS400-24MZ: Liquip rollover sensor and Baxter 24v battery isolation switch (kit).
MES3: 3” Mechanical Engine Strangler.
MES5: 5” Mechanical Engine Strangler.
TSW12K: Manual 500amp Isolation Switch 12V and Harness Kit.
TSW24K: Manual 500amp Isolation Switch 24V and Harness Kit.
HM001: Single position mounting bracket.