- Available in 2”
- Aluminium material of construction.
- Offered with or without AutolokTM Locking Arms.
- Features Poppeted Seal Cylinder with Snap-on Nose Seal.
- Simple Cam and Groove Design with Lever Actuation.
- 360° Orientation – coupler can be connected in any orientation onto the adaptor.
- Manufactured in compliance with the highest quality standards of design, materials and construction.
- Spill Protection - Helps to reduce the hazards involved in the connection/disconnection process of transferring hazardous materials.
- Autolok™ Locking Arms - Provide added protection with an automatic locking mechanism signaled by a positive click. Uncoupling requires only an easy tug on the lock release.
- Provides For Total Closed-Loop Loading Capabilities - When used with the OPW 2173N Vapor Recovery Dry Disconnect coupling protects people and property from dangerous and potentially costly exposure by keeping hazardous liquids and vapors in-line and out of the environment.
- Dual Protection - OPW Kamvaloks® provide automatic closure from both directions - the coupler and the adaptor.
- Ease of Use - The simple connection and disconnection design and lever actuated internal poppet configuration makes this the first choice for liquid transfer operations.
Please CLICK HERE for all technical information.
Please CONTACT LIQUIP for all ordering information